Sunday, December 4, 2011

The song of the legend of black and white

According to legend is in for a long, long time ago, the sun and the moon is quite admire each other, the sun immersed in the moon rather gentle, the moon is confused in the sun's brave enthusiasm, just indulge in his hot temperature, have been afraid to come near, so the sky accomplished with the sun and the moon, the earth is half the night is half day. The moon commitment, wait until one day she familiar with his temperature, they can really be together. The sun and waiting and waiting, wait until the cold heart gradually, also lost once the fire and he hates the moon, and hate her lies, so he swore this lifetime and she doesn't meet, so the rotation, day and never see each other again. The sun does not know when he cooling time the moon is approaching, and the moon will not know when she approached the sun is slowly away from, the original each love all can not stand long wait. Small make up for everybody in this in on a few of the beauty of the black and white YY, hope everyone can feel all the love, and timely comment, don't wait to cool before regret.

Remember you said, you are black, dark don't see the end, and I'm white, clean without scheming, you say we are two world, not suitable for together. Now I after wind and rain, has officially kicked off once childish color, much a few minutes of strong and independent. You see, black and white intertwined is how of harmonious bright and beautiful, I put on this favorite dust coat, only hope look up to see you smile of praise.

You see it? You leave days, I stay up your favorite long hair, put on you for the low brought the sable fluffy dress, the before I always capricious, for your gift always shrugged it off, including this a hair dress, now put it on, I just know how warm, how enchanting. Just, I changed, too late, right?

A sunny day, I take off my heavy coat, wore this snow spins big bowknot render skirt, sitting on the lawn looking at the sky in a daze. It was the first time we meet, then you hug me, always back at the beginning, you say: "you that day at a glance of black and white tonal moved me, big bowknot is also impressive, anyhow pure beautiful, fan dead person." Hey hey, you don't know, I'm in the heart of how much time and to thank the black and white attune that day.

A smile out of the city people, again smile people out of the country. Dear old dad always suspicion I grow up, and all the day the blind worry about all day. One day wore a black bottom BaiBoWen bracts skirt, never saw his anxious eyebrow eye. He quietly taking my hand, a full face of comfort of say to me: "oh, girl grow up! Small tight, dad's like no longer worry cough up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment